...The Class<3
We are what we want to be!

SWEET 12 1/2 - 13 !!
believe in our dreams . (:
6d pupils are little genius!
We have the Burning passion inside our hearts !
We hav murtual trust between us !
We have inspiration,perspiration,sincerity,perserverance etc...
We will persist from C.R.A.P !
We will be NO.1 !
Wednesday, April 2, 2008, 7:58 PM
I ,
`-apple.Meii" ,
am going to quit this class blog from my birthday onwards.
Hmwrk hater is too much!
From now on ,
I will never tag the tagboard again!
I will still visit the blog until my birthday is here.
It is exactly one month from now.
--
Jie, Ita dii n dii :
do whatever you please to the blog.
I won't interupt , suggest , or do anything!
I have erased my name and my blog link from the blog.
Please change the password.
I'm not part of this blog anymore okay?
--
Sayonara~
For the last time in this blog.
`-apple.Meii" [buaiis]